Join us behind the scenes to help create a fabulous race weekend for the entire community.
We welcome community-minded groups and take-charge individuals to come out and volunteer. It is a great way to give back and be part of the Fitteam Palm Beaches Marathon. We have fun and enriching positions for students, seniors, families, school groups, sports teams, non-profit organizations, corporate groups, clubs – anyone looking for the chance to pitch in!
Contact us for more information about our brand new Volunteer Program
If you are a group of 10 or more, consider applying for our Wacky Water Station competition (read more)
Wacky Water Station
- 8-foot tables, water and other replenishment products will be provided at each station
- Minimum of 10 volunteers per water station
- Minimum volunteer age is 16
- Judging by Committee. Criteria will include: Theme, Music, Costumes, Decorations, and Energy Level
- $1,000 prize money for the best Wacky Water Station.
- All other charity water stations will receive a $200 donation.
Join us for the 2019 Fitteam Palm Beaches Marathon Health & Fitness Expo in the Meyer Amphitheatre on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, showcasing health, sport & fitness products and services.
Anyone with a product or service for the fitness-minded individual is invited to participate.
- Health Care Providers and Nutritionists
- Sports Medicine Professionals
- Sports/Fitness Merchandise & Equipment
- Wellness Products & Service Providers
- Marathons from other areas
FITTEAM PALM BEACHES MARATHON
It's more than just a race!